Welcome to the 2019-20 School Year!
We are asking all families to create an account that will give them access to this site. Please click on the Log In option and then New User to create your account. This will also allow you to input information in a school wide directory that gives you the choice of what information you wish to share.
- Step one: Create a login and register on the site by clicking the Register/Login button above. Each year you are required to re-register on the site.
- Step two: Download the Membership Toolkit app where you can access all emails and newsletters that are sent out.
- Step three: Follow us on Facebook (Davenport Ridge PTO) and Instagram (@Davenportpto) for updates and an inside look at what is going on at the school
Get Involved! There are many ways to get involved at Davenport and we are actively looking for any parent or grandparent who has special skills or talents they want to share with the school. Email us at davenportridgepto@gmail if you have any ideas!
- Check out our volunteer page on the website to sign up for various opportunities.
- Check your mail for the Annual Appeal letter or donate here. The Annual Appeal is a way to help offset the costs that the PTO covers for the year and allows us to limit the amount of fundraising events and concentrate more on family fun.
Sign up at any of the sites below and a portion of your purchases will be donated to Davenport.
- Amazon Smile: www.smile.amazon.com
- Stop & Shop: Stopandshop.com
- Field Goods Farm Share: field-goods.com
- Shoparoo: https://shoparoo.com/
Recycle your textiles! Drop old, stained, ripped or worn clothing in the Textile Recycling bins in the front circle. Not only are you keeping these items out of the landfill but each time we reach a specific tonnage, Davenport receives money for the school.